I've been off-line for the last month or so while The Bather is in the foundry being bronzed. I've been keeping myself busy on a new piece - no title yet - but I've been posting updates on my Facebook page the progress since I started a month ago. The timeline of images below shows how its developed from armature stage - through pretty blob-like stages until we get to where it looks like something half decent. The usual two steps forward - one back routine has been the name of the game as I adjust things - but it's getting there. Not finished yet and I'll get back to my other unfinished piece - Forever Young - again too at some stage soon.